Blackhorse Lane Ateliers (BLA) is the only craft jeans maker in London, England.
BLA uses a mix of tailoring innovation and heritage construction to create garments of unmatched quality.
BLA tries to minimise the environmental impact of making denim garments by using organic cotton, denim woven in Europe.
NW1 heritage-inspired jeans with a relaxed silhouette, perfect with a cuff. Modern tailoring innovation makes this a durable lifelong pair of jeans. 13.75oz weight indigo Organic selvedge denim from Candiani Mills in Italy make this a classic raw selvedge denim jean with a softer raw denim feel.
- 13.75oz Organic raw denim woven in Candiani Mills, Italy
- Heritage 1950s styling with higher back rise and lower front rise
- Medium front rise sits at the hip, high back rise hugs the waist
- Perfect for stronger guys who need a bit of hip and thigh room due to the relaxed fit
- Tapered leg straightens somewhat from the knee to hem
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK