Blackhorse Lane Ateliers (BLA) is the only craft jeans maker in London, England.
BLA uses a mix of tailoring innovation and heritage construction to create garments of unmatched quality.
BLA tries to minimise the environmental impact of making denim garments by using organic cotton, denim woven in Europe.
NW8 heritage-inspired jeans with a slim silhouette, perfect with a cuff. Modern tailoring innovation makes this a durable lifelong pair of jeans. This version is in our 13.75oz Italian Selvedge denim from Candiani Mills.
- 13.75oz raw selvedge denim woven in Italy by Candiani Mills 100% cotton
- Heritage 1950s styling with higher back rise and lower front rise
- Medium front rise sits at the hip, high back rise hugs the waist
- Perfect for guys who need a relaxed fit in the hips and seat and prefer a slim leg
- Slim, tapered leg straightens somewhat from the knee to hem
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons/zip and standard rivets produced by YKK